What is the School Council?
As per Archdiocesan policy, the Queen of All Saints School Council serves as an advisory council to the pastor and the principal. Working together with the pastor and the principal, the QAS School Council is a leadership group within the ministry of Catholic education. The object of this Council shall be:
1. To develop and adopt local school policy as consistent with archdiocesan policy.
2. Review diocesan policy and ensure its implementation.
3. To review and approve the annual school budget and determine sources of funding.
4. At the request of the Pastor, to participate in the evaluation of the principal.
5. To act as a liaison between the parishioners and the school administration.