Thank you for your interest in Queen of All Saints School. At this time we are not accepting any new applications for admission for the current school year. With the safety protocols necessary to keep our students and faculty safe, we believe it is more important than ever to maintain our small class sizes.
We will begin accepting new applications for the 2021/22 school year February 1, 2021.
Complete an application for each child and submit for review.
In addition to completing an application, the following is required for enrollment:
- Please present a Birth Certificate (not the hospital certificate) for all new students.
- Please present a Baptismal Certificate for all new students.
- Grade 1 through Grade 8 children transferring from other schools – public, private or parochial, will be accepted on an individual basis. At the time of registration, copies of the most current progress report, report card and standardized testing are to be submitted with all registration forms.
- There is a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee per child for 3 year old Preschool and 4 year old Preschool and a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee per family for Kindergarten through Grade 8, which will be applied toward tuition.
- Age Requirements:
- Three Year Old Preschool: Child must be 3 years of age by September 1, 2021
- Four Year Old Preschool: Child must be 4 years of age by September 1, 2021
- Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2021
- Grade One: Child must be 6 years of age by September 1, 2021