Thank you for your interest in Queen of All Saints School.
We will begin accepting new applications for the 2021/22 school year on February 1, 2021.
Complete an application for each child and submit for review.
In addition to completing an application, please submit the following:
- Birth Certificate (not the hospital certificate)
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- There is a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee per family for Preschool through Grade 8. The check will be returned if there is no opening for your child.
- Grade 1 through Grade 8 children transferring from other schools – public, private or parochial, will be accepted on an individual basis. Copies of the most current progress report, report card and standardized testing are to be submitted with the application.
- Age Requirements:
- Three Year Old Preschool: Child must be 3 years of age by September 1, 2021
- Four Year Old Preschool: Child must be 4 years of age by September 1, 2021
- Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2021
- Grade One: Child must be 6 years of age by September 1, 2021
How to submit your application:
- Keene Office - M, W, Th, F 8:00-3:00; T 8:00-2:00
- Lemont Office - M, W, Th, F 8:00-3:00; T 8:00-2:00
- 6230 N. Lemont Ave. Chicago, IL 60646, ATTN. Admissions