Registration for new and transfer students wishing to enter Queen of All Saints School in August, 2020, will begin on SUNDAY, January 26, after the 11 a.m. Catholic Schools Week Mass.
Registration will be held from 12:00 until 1:30 p.m. in the Holy Name Room, along with our Curriculum Fair/Open House.
- Please present a Birth Certificate (not the hospital certificate) for all new students.
- Please present a Baptismal Certificate for all new students.
- 4 year old Preschool through Grade 8 children transferring from other schools – public, private or parochial, will be accepted on an individual basis. At the time of registration, copies of the most current progress report, report card and standardized testing are to be submitted with all registration forms.
- There is a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee per child for 3 year old Preschool and 4 year old Preschool and a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee per family for Kindergarten through Grade 8, which will be applied toward tuition.
- Age Requirements:
- Three Year Old Preschool: Child must be 3 years of age by September 1, 2020
- Four Year Old Preschool: Child must be 4 years of age by September 1, 2020
- Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2020
- Grade One: Child must be 6 years of age by September 1, 2020