Thank you for your interest in Queen of All Saints School.
We will begin accepting applications for the 2023/24 school year on January 28, 2024.
- PreK 3 - Child must be 3 years old by September 1, 2024
- PreK 4 - Child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2024
- Kindergarten - Child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2024
- 1st Grade - Child must be 6 years old by September 1, 2024
To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
- Application form (one for each child)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (not the hospital certificate)
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- $500 non-refundable registration fee per family. The check will be returned if we do not have an opening for your child.
For students applying for 1st - 8th grade, please submit these additional documents:
- Most recent Report Card
- Most recent Standardized Test Scores
- Release of Information Form
Students applying for 5th - 8th grade may be asked to complete an interview with the Principal.
Applications can be delivered:
Keene Office or Lemont Office
Mon. Wed. Thur. or Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tue. 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Queen of All Saints School
6230 N Lemont Ave.
Chicago, IL 60646
All applications submitted by February 29, 2024, will be notified of admission status by March 15, 2024. Applications received after February 29 will be reviewed on a rolling basis as space permits. Applications will be processed within 10 business days. Any applications received after August 1, 2024 are not guaranteed to be able to start on the first day of school.