Lunch Service Information
How to Order Queen of All Saints School Lunches Online!
Our School-Lunch order form is now online. All lunch orders should be placed online using the website order form. To place a lunch order, go to www.healthykidskitchen.com you will see the login page for Orgs OnLine Software Services. This is the service that is hosting our lunch ordering system.
HERE’S HOW TO SUBMIT LUNCH ORDERS...
For First Time Users - select the FIRST TIME USER option that appears on the left side of the screen;
.... then (when asked) enter our school code which is: 497QOASSIL
... . next, provide the account setup information requested and submit that information to activate your account.
Each family will have a “Family Account” that shows options such as:
PLACE ORDERS; VIEW ORDERS; VIEW PAYMENTS, VIEW/UPDATE ACOCUNT, AND MORE!
To submit an order....
1) Select PLACE ORDER then submit a separate order for each person placing a lunch order.
2) When each order has been submitted, select the REVIEW ORDER button at the bottom of the page.
3) On the Review Order page, select the SUBMIT ORDER button to confirm the order.
A confirmation email will also be sent as orders are recorded. If you receive duplicate order confirmations do not worry. Duplicate orders are not possible. To see what you ordered, log into your account and select VIEW ORDERS. You will see exactly what the system recorded for each student. You can view and PRINT your orders at anytime.
As orders are submitted, the total amount due for your family is listed under the CURRENT BALANCE. After all lunch orders have been submitted, select the PAY NOW button to submit your online payment. (The PAY NOW button appears below the CURRENT BALANCE amount shown on your account’s main page.) Follow the on-screen prompts to complete and submit your payment. If applicable a Convenience Fee charge may appear when you view the total amount due. (Note: A “Convenience Fee” when added to the amount due, helps cover processing fees charged to the lunch program when we accept online payments.)
If you have any question regarding your payment, select the VIEW PAYMENTS option to see if a payment was recorded to your account. You will see exactly what they system has recorded for your account.
● The first time you visit the school lunch website, login as a FIRST TIME USER to activate your account.
● You will use the school code shown above to activate your account.
● Follow the on-screen prompts to setup your family account.
● You need to place a separate order for each child (or staff member) that is ordering lunch.
● Submit all orders before selecting the PAY NOW button to submit a payment.
● Next time you access your online lunch account you will enter your email address and the password created when
you setup your account.
● If you encounter a login problem use the GET HELP button to request assistance.
If you forget your password at some time in the future -- relax! Select the RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD option to have your password immediately sent to you. An automated attendant will send your password to the email address listed in your account. If you do not receive that email then select the GET HELP option to submit a Trouble Report.
You MUST process each order through until you see the Order Confirmation page. Do not stop until you see an Order Confirmation for the order being submitted. The system does not recognize an order until you see the Confirmation Page. We can not process your order if it has not been fully submitted & confirmed.
One last note, ...if you attempt to order after the cut-off date, the system will not accept your order. Online orders are accepted from the 10th-27th of every month.
***Exception online ordering for August & September lunches