At Queen of All Saints the faculty and staff are led by our root beliefs which are:
- We are a Family In Christ
- God made us not in isolation but for each other in community
- Our purpose in life is to love one another as Jesus loved us
- Relationships matter so we do everything to strengthen relations with others; students, parents faculty, staff, and the community
- We look out for one another and care for one another
- We are Made in the Image and Likeness of God
- We see one another in the presence of the Lord and the Love of Jesus Christ
- We treat everyone with the dignity and respect.
- As an educator we must assume that every child we teach comes to us wholly good and from God
- All Children Will Succeed
- We understand that students learn differently so we tailor our instruction to meet the needs of each individual student
- We have high expectations for our students and support them to succeed.
- Excellence Happens on Purpose
- We carefully plan instruction and make the most of every moment
- We take action and follow our vision